The Beach Club at Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina
Whether you are visiting Charleston for the first time or live locally and are looking for a getaway, the recently opened Beach Club at Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina will set the stage for a truly unique and memorable experience.
With the perfect blend of southern charm and all the luxury amenities created to satisfy even the most discerning traveler, the 92 waterfront guest rooms are the largest in the area and are designed to the highest standard. Rooms boast custom-crafted furnishings and hand-painted elements, Gilchrist and Soames guest amenities, oversized balconies overlooking the Charleston Harbor, and elegantly appointed sitting areas.
Things to Do
The Beach Club is surrounded by a plethora of options during your stay:
- A relaxing couple’s massage at the Estuary Spa and Salon.
- Sipping a hand-crafted cocktail from the grand porch, enjoying a gentle ocean breeze or soaking up the sun at the tropical pool deck of the 2 heated pools with over 200 chaise lounges, 11 private cabanas, and full-service tiki bar.
- Enjoy an afternoon playing bocce or a game of chess on the life-size outdoor chess board. For more active guests we can arrange private inshore/offshore fishing charters from the dock.
- Seasonally, kids can play at the Mariners Children’s Program, which offers fun activities with an educational edge.
- Take the water taxi over to downtown Charleston for a day of sightseeing.
- Seasonal trolley service can drop you off at Sullivan’s Island for a day at the beach.
- Walk over to Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum.
- Nighttime entertainment includes an intimate 33-seat custom theater complete with recliners and surround sound for a luxury movie experience, or relax by the outdoor fire pits with s’mores and hot cocoa.
In every way, whether for business or on a leisure vacation, your time spent at the Beach Club is destined to be a grand experience that you will cherish for many years to come.
Contact me to start planning your travel to this stylish, southern boutique resort.
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or email@example.com
Travel Concierge at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?