A New Theme Park Experience
I recently went through a 4-day travel agent training at Universal Orlando Resort. I was able to stay at one of the 5 on-site hotels and take in-depth tours of each property to be able to match our clients with the hotel best fit for their vacation.
There are many benefits to staying at one of the on-site hotels while enjoying your vacation to Universal Orlando:
- Complimentary transportation to the theme parks (walking paths, water taxis, shuttle buses)
- Early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Early park admission to Volcano Bay
- *Skip the regular lines for free
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- Complimentary access to select live entertainment venues at CityWalk
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to the hotel
- *Priority seating at select restaurants throughout the resort
*only valid for stays at Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, or Portofino Bay
Currently, Universal has 2 theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. You also have full access to the CityWalk area of restaurants, stores and entertainment. There is just enough to do to keep you entertained during your stay, but not so much that you feel overwhelmed or stressed out trying to fit everything in.
May 25th will be the opening of their third park, a water park called Volcano Bay. Be sure to watch the video below to see what Universal has in store for 2017.
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique we have the destination knowledge, tips and planning details to make your vacation to Universal Orlando fun and effortless. We will even let you know about some of the great additional activities we can include in your itinerary that you didn’t even know existed.
Contact Wanderlust to start planning your Universal Orlando vacation to experience all kinds of awesome.
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or email@example.com
Travel Concierge at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?