Closer Than You Think
Tahiti, French Polynesia, Fiji, and the South Pacific are destinations that most people dream of going to, but many tend to think it is a destination out of their reach.
I am here to tell you it is possible to explore these unspoiled islands and I have the perfect way to navigate the region. Paul Gauguin.
Paul Gauguin Cruises is one of the world’s top-rated small-ship cruise lines that helps travelers explore the most beautiful, unique, and unspoiled ports – ones that large ships couldn’t dream of visiting.
Here are 3 statements people often give about travelling to this region and my response:
1) It’s too far.
French Polynesia is in the same time zone as Hawaii. It is an 8-hour flight from the West Coast.
2) It’s too expensive.
All-inclusive pricing makes The Gauguin a fantastic value. Gratuities, exclusive land retreats, entertainment & fabulous food and drink are all included!
3) Some people say all-inclusive means lower quality.
You are guaranteed a 5-star experience with a one to 1.5 crew-to-guest ratio that offers the highest level of personal attention.
Distinguishing Features of Paul Gauguin:
- The highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific.
- No more than 332 guests.
- All-inclusive pricing that includes roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles.
- The French Polynesia experts, including our own onboard troupe of Tahitian host/entertainers.
- Soft adventure on and off the ship.
- The best way to travel among these beautiful islands.
- Day at our private islet in Taha’a and access to our private beach on Bora Bora.
In an overcrowded, overdeveloped, and overcomplicated world, Tahiti and her islands offer a welcome trip back to a simpler life. Go back to a time of simplicity and natural beauty— where no structure is taller than a palm tree.
Contact Wanderlust Travel Boutique to take you there.
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or email@example.com
Luxury Travel Advisor at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?