New Years in Maderia
Have you started planning your holiday vacation yet?
December 22 to January 2 is one of the busiest times of year to travel, as many schools and businesses have off during this time.
If you are looking for a special vacation experience for your holiday break Wanderlust has just the destination for you; Maderia.
Over the past few years, Portugal continues to rank as one of the best European destinations. It is affordable and easy to get to from the U.S. There are beautiful villages, medieval castles, sun-kissed beaches, delicious culinary traditions, and lots of history to explore.
Southwest of Portugal you will find the island of Maderia. The region is notable for wine, gastronomy, and beautiful landscapes. Let's not forget the island's annual New Year celebrations feature the largest fireworks show in the world!
Contact Wanderlust Travel Boutique to take advantage of this great package to experience Maderia's New Years celebration.
$2,899 USD per person, based on double occupancy.
December 28,2017 to January 4, 2018
- Round trip airfare from Boston
- 8 days, 11 meals, including the New Year’s gala dinner
- 6 nights lodging in a centrally located hotel in Funchal, Madeira
- Excursions to Funchal, Monte, Santana, and East Madeira
- Tours to Cabo Girão, Porto Moniz and western side of the island
- Welcome dinner at 17th century fortress overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Traditional Madeiran dinner with “Carne de Espeto”, meat on stick with folklore dancing
- All private tours and English speaking guide
- All transfers within the tour
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or email@example.com
Travel Concierge at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?