Pursue Your Interests in Britain
With so much to see and do and with the American dollar being the strongest it's been against the British pound in many years, there is no better time to experience the sights of this region.
Let Wanderlust Travel Boutique put together a package tour that suits your special interests. We can arrange a self-drive tour or chauffeured options. Accommodations can range from castles, manor houses or hotels. All tours are with local, professional guides.
Here are just a few themed tour ideas:
Harry Potter Tour
Manchester Soccer Experience
Rock and Roll Britain Tour
English Literature Tour
London Theatre tour
Great Houses and gardens of the Cotswolds
Custom ancestry tours
Downton Abbey visits and filming locations
English Beer Breweries and Foodie tours
Unique experience day trips to London include:
James Bond Experience Day
Jewish London Day
Sherlock Holmes and Jack Ripper Day
Ladies London Shopping Safari Day
Here is a sample of a few days itinerary included in a Harry Potter Tour:
- Start your Harry Potter journey with a visit to Windsor Castle and Windsor’s Great Park where Harry, Ron and Hermione take refuge in the Deathly Hallows.
- Continue to Oxford via picturesque Cotswolds villages with its honey-colored stone buildings and gently sloping hills.
- Explore Oxford colleges. At Christchurch College, you will see a stone staircase and high-ceilinged dining hall; move then to Duke Humfrey’s Library where the restricted book section was filmed; and finish at Bodleian Library where Hogwarts infirmary was filmed in the big-windowed Divinity School.
- Spend a day exploring Alnwick Castle which was featured as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the first two Harry Potter films.
- Enjoy a hop-on hop-off city sightseeing tour of London and see Big Ben and Parliament, Tower Bridge, London Eye and many more sights associated with Harry Potter. Don’t forget to stop at King’s Cross station and take your pictures of Platform 9 ¾.
- Go behind-the-scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From breathtakingly detailed sets to stunning costumes, props and animatronics, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides a unique showcase of the extraordinary British artistry, technology and talent that went into making the most successful film series of all time.
Whether you are a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, a group or an individual, let Wanderlust Travel Boutique make all your arrangements for a fun and educational trip to Britain.
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury Travel Advisor at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?