Travel Can Make Life More Meaningful
Here are 7 ways travel can lead to a more meaningful 2018:
1. Travel More - Travelers report that the very act of visiting somewhere new makes them happier, healthier, more creative, more relaxed and more successful at work. But many people leave some of their hard-earned vacation time on the table. If time is an issue, even weekend getaways will scratch the wanderlust itch.
2. Volunteer - Voluntourism is rising in popularity as people welcome the chance to do good, learn and travel at the same time. In a year plagued by natural disasters, opportunities exist to help popular travel destinations.
3. Learn a New Skill - Food and wine travel is very popular. Why not try mastering Italian cooking in Tuscany or honing photography talents while capturing memories on an African safari? Travel comes with a built-in education and the ability to learn at every turn.
4. Conquer a Fear - The beauty of travel is that it can push travelers beyond their comfort zones. From the more adventurous, such as swimming with sharks in Mexico or skydiving in New Zealand, to something less extreme like traveling solo or voyaging to an off-the-beaten path destination, the options are endless for broadening horizons.
5. Deepen a Friendship - Travel brings people together and strengthens relationships through shared experiences. Consider traveling with those beyond immediate family such as a college roommate or favorite cousin. Spending quality time together deepens existing bonds and creates a lifetime of memories.
6. Get in Travel Shape - Combine travel with an improved fitness resolution. If your style is yoga, meditation and massages in a Zen-like setting, visit a wellness resort for relaxation and rejuvenation. If you prefer a high level of activity, plan an adventure to help you shape up or burn calories. That could be anything from skiing in Switzerland to kayaking in Canada.
7. Become a Global Citizen - The United Nations World Tourism Organization reports that more than one billion tourists cross international borders each year. Travel fosters greater appreciation of other countries and cultures, and makes one realize they are part of a larger global community.
Are you ready for a more meaningful 2018? Contact Wanderlust Travel Boutique to help you plan your next adventure.
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or email@example.com
Luxury Travel Advisor at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary, so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?