The word wellness is a hot word right now. Products and services often include the word in their advertising. But what exactly is wellness? I believe wellness is something that is different for everyone. Especially when you travel, wellness travel is not one size fits all. Here are a few different vacations that I would consider any of them to be wellness travel:
- A retreat to a resort where you attend fitness classes, have daily spa treatments and enjoy gourmet cuisine.
- Taking a leisurely bike ride through the Tuscan countryside, followed by an afternoon wine tasting and pasta making class.
- Walking around London, exploring museums, shopping at markets and enjoying an evening performance in the West End.
- A multi-adventure tour through one of the US national parks.
- Having a morning surf lesson in Costa Rica, followed by an afternoon guided tour through Manuel Antonio and watching the sunset on the beach.
- Taking a morning walk on the beach, followed by a day of relaxing by the pool, an afternoon massage at a beach cabana, and an evening dinner enjoying fresh seafood.
There is no right or wrong way to wellness travel. I want your wellness travel to be headed to a destination that will make you happy, relaxed and refreshed. We all live busy lives and need to take a break and take care of ourselves. Putting a vacation on the calendar makes you accountable for taking care of yourself and following through with it. Best of all you have Wanderlust Travel to take care of all the details in planning the vacation that makes you feel well.
So, the next time you hear the word wellness don't think it's not for you, because we make wellness what you want it to be.
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury Travel Advisor and Virtuoso Wellness Travel community member at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary, so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?