The Galapagos Islands
A family adventure to the Galapagos Islands is full of engaging and fun educational experiences for both parents and children. Your customized itinerary can include land and sea exploration. We always work with naturalist guides that understand the need for flexibility, patience and down time.
Explore by Land
- Visit an organic coffee plantation to learn about responsible, small-scale farming in the islands and try your hand at picking some beans as well as tropical fruit and harvesting cacao.
- Visit the famous Charles Darwin Research Station to learn about the research taking place.
Explore by Sea
- Venture on sea kayaks to spot marine iguanas and blue footed boobies diving into the depths and countless shore birds; and discover an extensive mangrove system and a fresh water lagoon often inhabited by pink flamingos.
- Go snorkeling with sea lions on one of the uninhabited islands, accompanied by your naturalist guide.
- Head out to sea with local fishermen to learn about sustainable fishing that helps protect local fisheries from depletion.
Going on vacation with your children when they are young is one of the greatest and potentially most powerful gifts you can ever give them. Contact Wanderlust Travel Boutique to begin your journey.
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury Travel Advisor at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary, so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?