Belmond Grand Hibernian
Belmond Grand Hibernian - Ireland Train Journeys
The first luxury rail experience of its kind in Ireland, Belmond Grand Hibernian traverses the sprawling countryside, dramatic coasts and fascinating cities that define this captivating land.
The train accommodates up to 40 guests in elegant -en- suite cabins. Combined with two unique Restaurant Cars and a welcoming Observation Car, the interiors proudly reflect Irish heritage while offering contemporary luxury.
AT A GLANCE
- THE TRAIN - Five individually-themed sleeping cars accommodating up to 40 guests per journey
- CABINS - Interconnecting, twin and double cabins available with one car adapted for guests with limited mobility
- FEATURES - Two dining carriages and an observation car with bar
- ACTIVITIES - Excursions include The Titanic Experience, a tour of the House of Waterford Crystal, and a visit to Blarney Castle to kiss the famed stone
- JOURNEYS - Two-, four- and six-night journeys from Dublin encompassing both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- DEPARTURES - The train operates journeys from April to October and always departs and returns to Dublin
- INCLUSIONS - Table d’hôte meals and complimentary drinks are included in the fare, as are all excursions stated in the itinerary
Step aboard to enter a world of indulgence – contemporary carriages, fine cuisine featuring local delicacies and ever-changing scenery.
As your Virtuoso luxury travel advisors Wanderlust can arrange your train journey as well as an extension to your vacation to enjoy even more that Ireland has to offer.
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or email@example.com
Luxury Travel Advisor and Virtuoso Wellness Travel community member at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary, so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?
*All photos courtesy of Belmond Grand Hibernian