Punta Mita is an ultra-luxurious, 1,500-acre resort that lies on a private spear-shaped peninsula surrounded on three sides by white sand beaches, Pacific Ocean waters and lush tropical flora. This Mexico hideaway is just 28-miles from the Puerto Vallarta airport.
Things to Do:
- Sport fishing, sea kayaking, whale watching, surfing, paddle boarding, sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, diving, snorkeling, swimming with dolphins and more.
- Ride horseback through lush, unspoiled Sierra Madre forest, or explore Punta Mita’s diverse landscape along one of the community’s recreational trails.
- Jack Nicklaus has designed two spectacular signature courses that offer extraordinary ocean views and world-class play.
- The pedestrian promenade is just ideal for an evening stroll to select your dinner restaurant. The village also has surf schools, dive guides, traditional markets and a selection of chic shops.
- From the freshest taco enjoyed under an umbrella, to a just-caught tuna simply grilled, to the finest gourmet meal equal to that found in any of the world’s top restaurants, Punta Mita offers a culinary paradise in the most delicious tropical settings.
Where to Stay:
Without becoming over commercialized the region has attracted the world’s finest luxury boutique hotels and private residences. As your Virtuoso Travel Advisors, Wanderlust will arrange the perfect accommodations with additional perks just for you.
- Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
- Imanta Resorts Punta de Mita
- Private villa rentals
Its seductive natural beauty, laid-back vibe and world-class amenities have converged to turn Punta Mita into Mexico’s most coveted hideaway. It’s time to experience it for yourself…
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury Travel Advisor and Virtuoso Wellness Travel community member at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary, so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?