Los Cabos is a land of contrasts — ideal for romantic getaways, family adventures and everything in between.
I recently completed a study tour to Los Cabos, Mexico. The 7 properties I visited were some of the most beautiful and unique resorts I have ever experienced. The oceanview rooms, pools, spas, dining, and service level are all of the highest standards.
What to do:
- Start your day with handmade Tamales, freshly squeezed juices, and warm pastries at Pedregal's Don Manuel’s
- Snorkel past colorful coral reefs and schools of friendly tropical fish in the warm waters of the Sea of Cortez
- Try a therapeutic Temazcal ritual in the One&Only Spa, designed to detoxify, heal, and purify the mind and body
- Get the thrill of a lifetime at Cabo Adventures, where kids and grownups can feed, train, and swim with Pacific Bottlenose dolphins
- Let the Sake Sommelier at One&Only's Suviche recommend the perfect pairing for your meal
- Plan a romantic afternoon at Lover’s Beach, accessible only by water taxi or kayak
- Learn to ride the waves at the beginner-friendly Acapulquito break or take a lesson from one of the nearby surf schools
- Indulge in a 10-course tasting menu at Grand Velas' Cocina de Autor featuring fresh produce and local seafood
- Watch a family-friendly movie under the stars on Tuesday nights at The Resort at Pedregal
- Check out the lively after-hours action at one of the bars, breweries, nightclubs, or live rock music venues
Let Wanderlust Travel plan your vacation to paradise at Grand Velas Los Cabos, The Resort at Pedregal, or One & Only Palmilla and enjoy exclusive Virtuoso perks including resort credits, complimentary upgrades, and more.
I fell in love with Cabo and want you to explore the beauty of the Baja California Penninsula for yourself. It’s closer than you think.
Jamie Jackson: (336) 263-1977 or email@example.com
Luxury Travel Advisor and Virtuoso Wellness Travel community member at Wanderlust Travel Boutique
At Wanderlust Travel Boutique, we will create a truly personalized, hassle-free vacation with a comprehensive itinerary, so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
If not now, when?